2.0.1 - 13/10/2020
- Added Data Management window.
- Fixed bug where repeater would send out wrong array types and cause errors.
- Fixed bug where math could not be applied to two integer of float numbers.
- Fixed bug where old data would remain on a plot.
- Fixed bug where SAFE would stall if the measurement sequence would be started from Processing or Analysis.
- Fixed operator not compiling properly the second time.
- Fixed bug where an input button would not turn green on hover connect.
- Fixed a bug where the combiner would create an error if no inputs were connected.
- Fixed a critical bug that sometimes would scramble the units for a signal path.
- Fixed array size errors in all statistics blocks.
- Fixed a bug when loading a new project and pressing cancel on the dialog, the project would load anyway.
2.0.0 - 23/09/2020
This is a breaking update. No patches are available, it will require a new installation.
- Measurement tracks can now be named.
- Fixed array size bug in Time Weighted Average and FFT blocks.
- Fixed a bug in Result import.
1.1.0 - 14/09/2020
Normalize frequenciesparameter to Octave filter and Octave analysis blocks
- Added a
Pausestep that can be used to pause a measurement sequence
- Multiple data cursors can now be inserted into a plot.
- Plot resize grip is not disappearing anymore
- Increased the size of the calibration windows
- Fixed a bug with legend line colors
- Improved the error handling when loading tests
1.0.0 - 11/09/2020
- Auto incrementing default internal number
- Processing block can now take parameters values from other blocks
- Data unit is now chosen in the measurement block
- The Navigation and Tool panel have been merged to one
- Python scripts can use any dependency and a virtual environment path can be set
0.3.5 - 07/04/2020
- Copy and paste blocks
- Selection of multiple blocks
- Connect cables when hovering connection buttons
- Import from csv file
- Loudness processing blocks can now output phon and specific loudness
- Test does not load when right clicking.
- Fixed duplicating units
- SAFE can now close without having program open
- Plot compiling multiple times, now only does it once
0.3.4 - 17/03/2020
- added time varying loudness processing based on ISO532-1 (Sone)
- added Speech Transmission Index (STI) including STIPA and STITEL in processing
- Added equivalent absorption area to processing
- Added absorptions coefficient processing
- Import files from Room EQ Wizard
- Import FlAC files
- Import OGG files
- Export to CSV
- Imported wav files can now be calibrated using a reference file in the block, to get correct sound levels
- Spectrogram can now be documented
- Tables can now be documented
- Program does not close on cancel if close was clicked
0.3.3 - 05/03/2020
- Added spectrogram to plots
- Added resampling block so you can now use different sample rates in the same test
- Added Standard Deviation processing
- Added Variance processing
- Mean, Standard deviation and variance can now process data across axis 0 or "the same channel"
- Added styling to attribute trees
- Fixed error path not changing when duplicating test
0.3.2 - 10/02/2020
- Added a Manual-input track to the measurement tools. This allows you to input a value measured with a not-connected device and use the data in SAFE
- Added a SoundLevelMeter equipment type to the default Miscellaneous inventory
- Added icons to the documentation tools tree
- Fixed several bugs in documentation
- Fixed a bug in the One-sided window block
- Fixed bug where results could have the same name
0.3.1 - 26/01/2020
- Reverberation time processing is added. EDT, T20, T30, T60, C50, C80, D50, Ts
- Decay curve block added
- Octave filter block added
- You can now import data that was previously exported from SAFE
- The analysis is now a dashboard with resizable widgets for easy result overview
- Tables have been added to display data
- We have added icons to almost everything for an improved UI experience
- Plot legends are now intelligently created depending on the processing
- General bug fixes
0.3.0 - 14/01/2020
- The measurement tab has a completely new design, with drag and drop functionality
- Export to .wav format
- There is now a scroll area in the equipment and processing tabs, so block diagrams can be expanded indefinitely
- Environments have been disabled for now but will come back with increased functionality and user experience
- You can insert notes and pictures into every step in measurement
- You can duplicate measurement steps
- Measurements now don't need to use all connected microphones
- Signals in the processing tab are now easier to overview
- Added icons to some of the processing blocks
- Program will open on home screen instead of the most recent test, for improved startup speed
- Fixed that sometimes loading errors would happen if measurements had been renamed
- Program will not crash if internet connection is lost
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
0.2.3 - 21/11/2019
- Updated some icons
0.2.2 - 20/11/2019
- Future updates no longer require computer restart
- SAFE can now be installed and updated as Standard User, no admin login required
- This version can not be updated to, from earlier versions. Tests made in earlier versions still work in this version.
- Fixed a bug where the cable from a measurement block would be deleted on load if measurement was renamed
0.2.1 - 11/11/2019
- Fixed a bug where there would be an offset in the output channels
- Fixed a bug when deleting all the inventories the 'Add equipment' button would still be enabled.
- Fixed a bug where the items in the plot attributes were editable when they shouldn't be
- When creating a new test setup 1 is now always selected by default
- Other minor fixes
0.2.0 - 07/11/2019
- Added dual audio interface functionality
- Computer block now controls which interface is in use
- NEW Equipment type: Headphones!
- Realtime FS level indicator on all sensor blocks in the configuration tab
- Added shortcuts to 'Save test' (Ctrl-S) and 'Duplicate test' (Ctrl-D)
- dB levels with decimals can now be used when calibrating a microphone
- The blocks now have names that make sense
- If your license is not active the activation screen opens before the program
- Samples can be chosen as x data in plots
- Streams are turned off when not in configuration or measurement tab, to increase performance and stability
- uninstallation now deletes the roaming folder
- Added prompts to save test when changing tests and closing program
- Added prompt when deleting equipment
- Added prompt when duplicating tests
0.1.1 - 22/10/2019
- All available drivers and devices can now be used for soundcards
- Equipment information can now be viewed in inventories
- Inventories can be deleted and renamed from within the client
- A note can be added to any calibration
- Tutorials can be accessed from the Home panel
- Voltage Probe added to Miscellaneous Inventory
- Tests in a Project can be deleted
- Fixed bug where docks would overlap
- Fixed bug where docks would not go below a certain height
- Fixed bug where docks would not go beyond a certain width
- Fixed scaling on a lot of GUI elements
- Fixed bug when loading a logarithmic axis setting
- Fixed bug where attribute items would not close when pressing elsewhere
- Adjusted calibration value limits
- Added visual feedback when dragging cables
- Added progress bars in several places
- A bunch of minor improvements and general stability is improved
0.1.0 - 27/09/2019
- Program now checks for updates and is able to install it
- Auto updating can now be found under Help -> Check for Updates
- Release notes can now be found under Help -> Check for Updates
- Added bug reporter in help menu
- New plot axis features
- Context menu for equipment now has calibration
- New menu for calibration of soundcard and microphone
- Improved error handling when equipment block load fails
- Improved error handling when processing block load fails
- The home button of a plot does now scale correctly
- Z order of plots are now taken into account in the documentation figure
- Minor ticks of plots are now taken into account in the documentation figure
- Removed the need to create soundcard input and output calibrators
0.0.2 - 05/09/2019
- Reconnect soundcard without restarting program
- Progress dialogs when loading test, compiling processing and documents
- Import test from another project
- Duplicate tests within a project
- Insert environment in measurements setups
- Zeropad processing block
- Tutorial tooltips
- Misc inventory with y-split configuration block
- Open test in explorer from program
- Improved stability when changing tests
- Dock width is now saved and loaded
- The column width in Dock C now adjusts to content in first column
- One-click edit of attribute items
- Measurement blocks get loaded with correct positions
- New splash screen
- Question marks is removed from dialog boxes
- General bug fixes